PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
“Personal information” is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address and includes information about your product and service subscriptions and usage.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect various types of personal information. We may collect any of the following:
• Your name, billing/shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and credit card information, including card number, card type, cardholder name and expiration date, when you purchase products or services from us.
• Personal information you provide to us when subscribing to our newsletters or emails or when you use our web site. This personal information might include your name, e-mail address, phone number and, in the case of our web site, your password and computer information.
• Certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to our web site www.leisurelyyours.ca. This information is collected from your computer’s web browser to enhance your experience on our web site and may include your IP address, operating system, web browser software, screen resolution, and referrer web site.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect personal information that is voluntarily provided to us by our customers, web site users and the public in general when they contact us via telephone, e-mail, web browser, or in person.
We may also collect personal information from our business partners and other third parties who have agreed to obtain the consent of the person the information pertains to before disclosing the information to us.
We may also collect personal information through the following means:
Web beacons. To assess the effectiveness of promotional and marketing e-mails we send, we may attach a web beacon to the email that provides us with confirmation when the recipient opens the e-mail. This only occurs if the recipient’s computer supports such technology.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect personal information about you and use it for the following reasons:
• To provide products and services to you.
• For marketing purposes. We may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, surveys, contests and special events or providing other marketing information to you. Promotional e-mails are intended to inform you of new or unique opportunities, events or special deals that are available from us. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails.
• To improve the quality of your visit to our web site. We use electronic information such as “cookies” to improve your use of our web site. We collect certain information based on your navigation of our web site to better understand and serve our customers, members and web site visitors. This data allows us to streamline your ability to navigate our web site and develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to our customers and members and web site visitors.
• We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us.
THE DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
If you have any questions or concerns about our personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you. You can contact us at 416 960 1393 or via email at email@example.com.